About the TRCAL
About the TRCAL
- Represent the diversity of seniors and support regional consultation.
- Promote the harmonization of actions at the regional level while taking into account local realities.
- Act as an information relay to organizations that group or offer services to seniors in the region on the basis of government policies and programs that concern them.
- Provide the Minister with information and advice that will improve the seniors’ quality of life in the region.
- Recognize and value the involvement of volunteers who work with seniors.
- Participate in the qualitative analysis process of regional projects submitted as part of the Programmes d’aide financière du Gouvernement du Québec (QADA) et du Canada (PNHA).
Action plan 2023-2024
The 2023-2024 action plan focuses on the 5 mandates defined by the Secrétariat aux aînés. Regional objectives are presented, including the achievements of the last action plan and upcoming actions for the current year. The action plan summarizes TRCAL’s main objectives.
Action Plan 2021-2023
The action plan for the year 2022-2023 is a continuation of several actions initiated in 2021-2022 hence its inclusion. Presented at the Annual General Members Meeting on June 8th, 2022, it identifies new goals for the TRCAL.
Action Plan 2021-2022
The action plan 2021-2022 was presented at the annual meeting on June 22nd, 2021. With the pandemic beginning in March 2020, several actions from the previous action plan have been deferred or are within the continuum of mandates identified by the Secrétariat aux aînés.
Summary of the action plan 2021-2022
The summary of the action plan illustrates the TRCAL’s new goals for the current year.